The Old Frontier is an 85-acre campsite located in the countryside of east-central Georgia. The campsite was designed for young people to learn and participate in an era of historic days.
The Old Frontier has a back to school youth rally each year. This is the 5th annual EMU FEST for all Middle and High School Teenagers. It was August 21st and what a day of fun and music we had. All ready looking forward to next year.
Every week cowboy church services are held at the Old Frontier.
We meet on Sundays at 11:00 am and it is come as you are.
Just come and Worship King Jesus with us. Its not about where you
have been, but where you are going.
For more info please call 7065332544 Chris Smith.
Well folks here it is.
1. March 26th we will have our 5 events Barrel Racing. 5 events show not to start before
1:00 pm. Poles, cones, texas, arena and cloverleaf.
2. March 30th will be our 1st publication of The Old Frontiers Coupons + ( 11000)
copies circulated through the Mcduffie Progresses Dollar Saver.
3. April 1st Will begin The First Friday Youth Nites for Middle and High Schoolers
Free Food Fun and Fellowship. Campfire Devotions. Much More.
4. April 2nd at 10:am we will have our monthly Open Horse show followed by Barrel
Racing 5 events.
5. April 16th we host NBHA Barrel Racing. Exhibitions start at 12 and show starts at 1 pm
6. April 23rd at 2:00 pm we will have our annual Easter Egg Hunt ages 0-10 yrs old
7. April 24th at 7:00 am we will have our Easter Son Rise Service. Pastor David Lowe
speaking. All is welcome.
8. April 27th 2nd publication of The Old Frontiers Coupons + (11000) copies.
If you would love to advertise in this publication please call Chris at 7065332544
9. April 29th,30th, and May 1st will be our 2nd "Man Camp" for Middle and High
school BOYS only. More details coming soon.
Stay tuned for more to come.